Churches in Lymm & District Covid-19 Response Fund
The fund has been set up using PayPal and is kept totally separate from the Lymm Baptist Church general fund. It seeks to address Covid-19 related needs across 3 different areas:
- Within Lymm – primarily through the established Leave No-one Behind initiative
- In neighbouring areas – where needs are seen to be greatest, via charities we already know well
- In developing countries where particular needs are brought to our attention – again using charities we know and trust
You may contribute:
- To any one of the areas 1, 2, or 3
- To all areas – in which case donations are divided equally across the 3 areas
Simply click on the button below to donate using credit / debit card or PayPal.
Increase the value of your gift by 25%
If you are a UK taxpayer, the value of your gift can be increased by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme at no extra cost to you.
If you tick the Gift Aid box on the form below your additional support will help us to provide additional funds. Your donations are eligible for the scheme if you pay enough income tax and/or capital gains tax to cover the amount of tax that charities you donate to will reclaim. Council tax and VAT do not count.
Please note that the Gift Aid declaration need to match those on the payment details, otherwise we will be unable to process it.