Starting Tuesday (21st July), we will be hosting the first of our Summer series in the LBC building, between 7.30pm and 8.30pm.
This event will also be streamed live (details to follow).
As space is limited due to social distancing, it is essential to book in.
See below for further details.
Dear Church Family
Starting Tuesday (21st July), we will be hosting the first of our Summer series in the LBC building, between 7.30pm and 8.30pm. This event will also be streamed live (details to follow next week).
This week Jonathan and Claire will be leading us in an evening of worship (including live music), reflection and prayer.
Due to social distancing, numbers will be restricted and we will be asking you to book in prior to the event. To let us know if you’d like to come, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you.
It is our prayer that for those of us who meet together in the building and online, that this will be a really encouraging time of seeking the Lord together.
LBC Staff Team
We want to exercise the highest standard of safety with the lowest impact on worship. With this in mind please see our current guidelines below:
- Please arrive at the building between 19.20 to 19.30 where you will be warmly welcomed.
For everyone’s safety, we have to ask whether you have had any symptoms.
- We encourage everyone to wear a face mask in accordance with government guidelines.
- When you arrive at church, please maintain a 2-metre social distancing throughout your
- On arrival, we will be logging names and phone numbers. This information will be held
securely for 21 days then destroyed but may be shared with NHS Test and Trace if
- Please sanitise your hands upon arrival and make your way straight into Millington (keep
coats and personal belongings with you at all times).
- Please bring your own bible.
- If you are attending with a member of your social bubble or household, you may move your
seats together providing this doesn’t affect anyone else’s safety.
- During the meeting, we can’t currently sing together, however we can have a vocalist who
will lead us in sung worship.
- We will have a toilet available (if necessary!).
- Please bring anything you need, keep it with you at all times, and take home anything you
bring. This including drinks, pens, paper, tissue etc. There is strictly no access to kitchen or
- In order to reduce the amount of deep cleaning that has to happen after each event, all
other areas of the building will remain closed. Please resist the temptation to check out the
new décor at this point.
- At the end of the meeting instructions will be given on how to leave safely.
The following points are really important for everybody’s safety:
- If you or any member of your household have any symptoms, please do not enter the
- If you have been instructed to shield, please continue to observe the health professional’s
guidance and join with us on the livestream from the safety of your home.