As a church we want to continue to be welcoming but also sensible in light of the spread of the Coronavirus.
To help this, we suggest:
- Follow the NHS hygiene guidelines.
- Refrain from shaking hands on entering and exiting the building.
- Communion servers and tea/coffee servers will use hand sanitiser before handling food, drink and equipment
- We will supply tissues and hand sanitisers around the church for general use.
- We have decided to put a collection bowl by the doors to Millington so people can give monetary donations as they leave the service (rather than passing around a collection bag). Alternatively, you may wish to set up a standing order to directly donate to church. Contact the Church Office for more details.